Resources and Supports for Children with Special Needs
- Birth to Three Family support line (866) 888-4188
- Connecticut Family Support Network (CFSN)
- Connecticut Parent Advocacy Center (CPAC) 1(800) 445-2722
- Autism Services and Resources Connecticut (ASRC) (203) 265-7717
- Department of Developmental Services CT (DDS) (866) 737-0330
- Unique (Understanding Chromosome Disorders)
- CT Families for Effective Autism Treatment (CT FEAT)
- CT Down Syndrome Congress (888) 486-8537
- Commission on the Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
*Each of the websites listed here has a resources page with links to additional organizations that you may find helpful.
The Coventry Early Childhood Center (CECC), located in the Hale Early Education Center (on the Capt. Nathan Hale Middle School campus) still has a couple of openings in the school day program (6 hours per day). There is generous financial assistance available. For example, if a family of 2 is earning less than $10,000 they will pay $200/year for the program. A family of 4 earning approximately $80,000 will pay $2400 for the same program. Please contact CECC for more information at 860-742-4550 or contact us.